Introductions!

Hey guys! Welcome to our little space on the internet! We are so glad you decided to join us! We wanted to make this post a 'introduction' post! Without further ado...our first post!

Kate:
Hey! I am Kate! Daughter of the one true King, devoted softball player, and die hard Auburn fan (war eagle!). I live in a small town down in good ole’ Alabama! I am all about the south, and everything it brings! Bare feet, and SEC..yes ma'am! I love spending time with my family, and friends! Traveling is so much fun to me, and I love learning about new places! I am very passionate about hanging out with my friends, and soaking up every minute of life! I have just recently learned that the Amazing Race, is awesome, so there's that! Haha! I love wearing cute clothes, curling my hair, and putting some make-up on! Well, that was me! We are so very excited about this!! Thanks for your support to our little corner of the internet! Really, thank you!

Ella:
Hey y'all!! I'm not really one for introductions, but I'm going to try this out!! I'm Ella!! I am a track and field athlete, lover of all things Taylor Swift, and a bookworm. I am a child of God (yes, I am!!), and in awe of his miracles each and every day. I love to spend time with my family and friends, read, run, and travel!! I strive to become a lawyer, minivan mom, and to choose joy every day!! I would say I'm pretty outgoing, very argumentative, and very organized!! I can't stand a mess!! I love pink, my favorite place is the lake, and I have a separate blog also, which you can read here! So yeah!! That's me in a nutshell, and I can't wait to see where this blog takes us!

How We Met:
Ella's very, talented mama took my pictures when I was two. From then on, she was our family photographer! Flash forward many years later, Evie and Anna (our little sisters!!) were playing in the same tournament. My mom said, "if you go talk to Ella, I will buy you a snow cone!" Over I went, with a snow cone in mind. We ended up hitting it off, and became fast friends. We spent the night that night together, and so did Evie and Anna. Then she moved to my neighborhood, and we became besties! Since then we have had countless inside jokes, and many code names for boys.

This is our super cute graphic, thanks to Ella! 

Comments